HaterProof - Since 2009

Saturday 24 October 2009

It's nearly time.

The wheels are in the paint shop!
dropped them in the other day then popped back in this afternoon to see the two custom colours they made up. one was a zircon/champagne colour which was far to timid and the other is a brass/bronze colour which was exactly what i asked for.
Hoping to collect them on Monday as I'm busy the rest of the week at work.

I'll have a picture update as soon as they are on!

To keep myself occupied while I'm waiting for my wheels I got myself a little toy to play with...


Forza 3. The best game I have ever played I may be a little bias as my favourite game before this was Forza 2. The gameplay is so smooth. and all the textures are beautiful. An amazing game, Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment