HaterProof - Since 2009

Thursday 26 September 2013

The TT.

So. It's 2013. And I haven't posted yet this year. And it's the back end of September.
Well I have an excuse I'm my defence. In February arrived our first beautiful baby girl.
Also had a couple of cars since the last update. A 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI Then I fancied a 4x4 so I got a Nissan Pathfinder. I raised this 2.5" and fitted some Cooper Discoverer STT. Then did a little off-roading.
Then I got a Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8. I swapped the 20" OEM. Range Rover sport wheels for 22" Kahn wheels.
And now I have another "Fitment" car. An Audi TT Quattro on Air. With Rotiform BLQ. 18x8.5j.
The plan is to upgrade the air suspension. With either a larger or second tank. And upgrade to dual Viair compressor. Then change the factory 180bhp K03 turbo to a 225bhp model K04 turbo.
Happy with the aesthetics of the car. It has exhaust outlet delete. Front number plate and side indicator delete too. I may change the wheels eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment